Hey folks, more details coming – but we are going to have a half-day roadshow on DevOps coming to Portland on Friday, July 15th! We’re hoping for a few surprise presenters so the agenda is subject to change – but here’s a sneak peek.
Ping me to get an invite!
As a movement, DevOps has now replaced Agile as the key factor in getting software builds out the door faster and safer. This workshop will help you define conditions of success for your organization and lay out a practical roadmap to change management. We’ll discuss features and advantages of leading DevOps tools and how to make sure your org culture and people can use these to best advantage to drive value and repeatability.
- Building a 3-Phase roadmap to sanity – and getting out of firefighting
- Defining DevOps For YOUR Organization
- Release Management Plain and Simple – Which Tool is Best?
- Metrics Make It Happen – KPI’s You Can Use to Track Progress and Drive Success
- Puppet, Chef, Octopus, Release Management and Visual Studio – Better Together
Microsoft Pearl Office, 1414 NW Northrup St, Portland, OR 97209
Friday, July 15th, 9 am-Noon